1. Virtually all gains in income have accrued to the top 1 percent of the population
2. Over 90 million adults remain out of the labor force
3. Most new jobs created have been part time and without benefits
4. Student debt continues to mount
5. Gentrification has accelerated in all the nation's large cities- poor people are being pushed into the suburbs
6, More and more people are living doubled up or taking in borders because incomes have not kept pace with rents or mortgage payments
7. Public schools have been destabliized and teacher morale is the lowest on record.
8, The prison population continues to grow even though crime rates have fallen.
9. Police community tensions are rising sharply.
10. Large numbers of people see racism and racial tension as rising.
11. Huge numbers of undocumeted immigrants are being deported every year
Yes definitely disturbing trends in this so called nation of "Liberty and Justice For All"
12th Class Results
BSER 12th Arts Results
Uniraj MA Previous Admit Card
RU MA Previous History Admit Card
UOR MA Previous Hindi Admit Card
HSPP Junior Computer Instructor Admit Card
MPPSC Assistant Professor Previous Paper
HPSEB Admit Card
MP Board 10th Class toppers list
MP Board 10th Result Name Wise
MP Board 10th Class Result Date
Post a Comment