Monday, March 26, 2018

A Conversation Taking Place Over Breakfast About Stormy Daniels and Donald Trump


“Mom, why did Stormy Daniels spank Donald Trump. I thought spanking was something only done to children”
“Honey, I don’t want to talk about this. Maybe when you’re older.”
“Mom, I watched to whole interview at Cora’s house”
“Oh no! I sent you there to do homework!”
“ Come on Mom! We took a break to watch the interview. Kids aren’t stupid. We know what’s up. Plus we will probably discuss the interview in current events in class this week”
“That’s terrible! I am going to write a note to Mrs. Parker to tell her to excuse you from current events. There are some things fifth graders shouldn’t talk about in school”
“Mom. Give me a break. I know more than you think. We have sex education twice a month”
“This is awful. What kind of world are we living in. Kids are growing up too fast.”
“Relax mom, I’ll be fine. Just tell me one thing. What magazine did you spank daddy with before you had me and Billy?”

No comments: