The talk she gave emphasized several issues
1. Fully funding the state's public schools and equalizing funding between poor and wealthy schools and districts
2. Stopping all arrests for recreational marijuana which overwhelmingly target Black and Latino youth.
3. Ending the practice of cash bail. There are 25,000 people in prison awaiting trial in New York State, most of them people who can't pay their bail
4. Investing in infrastructure- repairing roads and bridges in Upstate, suburban and rural New York and fixing New York City's subways which are falling apart
5. Instituting Medicare for All in New York State.
6. Investing in renewable energy all over New York State
7. Emphasizing economic development projects around the state which involve human services as well as brick and mortar structures.
8 Investing in housing that is truly affordable and protecting rent regulation