1. Linking teacher evaluation to student test scores by federal mandate produces lowest teacher morale in recorded history.
2. Overemphasis on testing traumatizes students, families and teachers
3. Huge investment in charters results in profiteering, corruption and abusive treatment of teachers and students
4. Support for school closings destabilizes neighborhoods and promotes gentrification
5. Reinterpretation of federal regulations and support for Common Core produces widespread demoralization and humiliation of Students with Disabilities